|Spanish courses in Valencia| |Couses Prices| |Accommodation|
Wide range of Spanish courses given by a great team of professional teachers. General Spanish (Intensive 20, Intensive 25 or Superintensive) Spanish for Business, DELE preparation, Spanish + Cooking.
Communicative-based teaching methods.
Our students come from a variety of countries, we try to maintain a high nationality mix. The majority of our students range from 20 to 40 years old.
Social programme with 4 activities included per week: City tour, dancing lessons, film in the school and cultural visit. Many other are organized as extra.
Accommodation: Host families, shared apartments, studios, residence, hostels and hotels.
Valencia host the 32nd edition of the American's Cup of sailing is a Mediterranean city with alternatives to suit all tastes. It has a charming old town, a fabulous climate, great sandy beaches and people with an open friendly attitude.
Valencia , in Spain:
- Valencia population, 900,000.
- Location, Eastern side of Spain.
- Has an international airport.
- Valencia is Spain�s third largest city.
VALENCIA : RECREATIONAL/CULTURAL:
- The most popular of festivities are the world famous Fallas (12-19 March), or festive bonfire, with their fireworks, explosion of colours, and the smell of gunpowder.
- Leisure and entertainment activities in Valencia constitute one of the most exciting and extensive ranges throughout the Mediterranean. Spanish discos, international discos nightclubs and pubs .
- In Valencia, there are many museums to be visited and monuments to be admired: you cannot miss a visit to the Cathedral and the Royal monastery of Santa Maria
- A fantastic climate and more than 500 kilometres of coast. The Valencia coast is one of the Spanish coastal areas with the most extensive beaches and therefore it is decidedly one of the country's most touristic areas.