Spanish Teacher Training Course
Our Teacher Training Course enables you to discover, analyze and develop the skills and knowledge needed to teach Spanish as a foreign language (E/LE) or second language (L2). During the course you will learn new and successful teaching methods, analyze the Spanish language and teach classes to volunteer international students.
The course’s 150 hours are divided into:
- 65 hours of THEORY CLASSES - looking at methodologies, teaching techniques and linguistic analysis used to teach Spanish.
- 55 hours of WORK EXPERIENCE - working in teams to develop classes and teach these classes to volunteer international students.
- 30 hours of INDEPENDENT STUDY - maintaining a class journal, a professional portfolio and developing class materials.
The course is run 4 times throughout the year with 2 modules available:
- 4 week Full-Time Course (April, July & October)
- 4 month Part-Time Course (January to May)
The course is accredited by International House and there is the option to earn academic credit via the IL3 - Universitat de Barcelona.
Please note the minimum Spanish Level for non-native speakers is an accredited C1 level.
Jan 23 / May 26
Mar 06 / Mar 31
Jul 03 / Jul 28
Oct 02 / Oct 27
Enrollment Fee: 60€ per course
Summer Supplement: NOT APPLICABLE