A center that is recognised by The Cervantes Institute must be well-known and highly regarded.
A center that is recognised by The Cervantes Institute must be well-known and highly regarded. They must offer extremely high-quality Spanish as a foreign language courses as well as a variety of extra-curricular opportunities in accordance with the requirements and the established conditions of the Cervantes Institute.
- Form relationships between the accredited and associated centers of The Cervantes Institute to exchange teaching methods, course materials, etc…
- Get access to an exclusive network created by The Cervantes Institute where schools are offered technical orientations in the different areas of development in academic activities.
- Receive the support of the Cervantes Institute in the organisation of cultural activities.
The candidate center will have to fulfill a series of judicial and academic requirements, conditions and indications. The latter will focus on:
- Academic activity and educational quality
- Installations and equipment
- Administrative Organisation
Browse our Course Listings