Our premises are designed to make it easier to communicate and learn Spanish in a pleasant atmosphere.
Opened in July 2000, our new offices have been designed to facilitate learning and communication in a pleasant, modern atmosphere. We are open from 8.30 a.m. till 7.00 p.m. You can come whenever you want to make use of our facilities:
- Open-air terrace with snacks, coffee and drink machines
- A large reception area with couches and free WI-Fi access
- An expansive social area and library
- 18 spacious classrooms with environmentally-friendly air conditioning
- HIFI sound system in every classroom and in all common areas
- Videos, overhead projectors and other aids to use in class
- 6 computers with ADSL access for the students
- 2 private parking lots
- Entrance facilities for disabled people
Next to the school there is:
- The modern Mundaíz Gym - right next door! One of the first gyms in San Sebastian and now the most modern. Our students receive a significant discount on membership.
- The Cristina Enea Park, one of the most important sites in San Sebastian. Green areas, trees and paths offer a great place to study, hang out with friends, or just relax.
- The district of Egia, with its numerous bars and restaurants is where you can have a coffee during the breaks or eat something after classes. Pintxos, sandwiches, menu of the day...
Our older premises, with 7 classrooms next to the cathedral, enable us to expand the school when we need to. Moreover, Academy Lacunza has 64 auditoriums distributed over 6 centers, which we can use in urgent cases.
Browse our Course Listings