Designed to prepare you for the Spanish working world. Complement your course work with an internship in a Spanish company.
The work experience programme is designed to prepare you for working in the Spanish business world. Depending on your previous knowledge of the language, you may choose from either 4, 8 or 13 weeks of Spanish courses (Intensive 20) which will provide you with a strong language base and the knowledge you need to confidently complete your choice of either a 13 week or 26 week internship in a Spanish company.
You will have 4 lessons a day to improve your general Spanish skills and 2 special modules which will focus on vocabulary for the business world and elaborating your Curriculum Vitae in Spanish and perfecting the job interview in Spanish. The four week course option does not contain these two specialised modules.
Towards the end of the Spanish courses, you will have at least 3 job interviews (2 job interviews with the 4 week course) with local companies to determine where you will do the internship. The interviews will be arranged by the school with companies that relate as much as possible to your past experience.
- Monday thru Friday: from 9.30 to 11.00 & from 11.30 to 13.00
- 2 modules designed to prepare you for your internship (8 and 13 week course only)
- In the 1st module you will work on preparing your CV (résumé), the presentation letter and an introduction to the Spanish business world
- In the 2nd module you will practice and prepare for your job interviews
- Normally the internship schedule is between 8.00 and 20.00
- Depending on the company and the interests of the student, the internship will consist of 4, 6 or 8 hour days.
- Insurance: students attending this course have to make sure they have an adequate Medical & Accident Insurance, otherwise they will not be accepted in the companies. Even if Social Security offers medical care to European Union citizens, the Accident insurance is a must, in order to cover any problem that may arrise during the intership period with the company.
- Manual describing how to prepare and carry out an effective job search
- The school will be in contact with the student and the company during the internship period to make sure that the expectations are being met on both sides
- Assistance with all necessary paperwork
- Access to the school's facilities and services
- Personalized certificate outlining the student´s performance in class and during the internship
Starting Dates for Beginners2013
||July: 1, 15, 29
||September: 2, 16
||May: 6, 20
||August: 5, 19
||June: 3, 17
NEW: Students with some level of Spanish will be able to start any Monday
Registration Fee : 60€
||Required Level for the course
||Required Level for the Internship
Compare this course with others
- Intensive 20 + 5 Course: Add a "one to one" lesson daily to reinforce your Intensive 20 Spanish classes.
- Intensive 20 + 10 Spanish Course: Add 2 "one to one" lessons daily to make the most of your stay.
- Executive Crash Course: Spanish for business at the highest level. 100% one-to-one sessions including lunch everyday with your professor... Everything you need to maximize your learning experience in a short amount of time.
- Business Spanish: Whether you need to mass the Madrid Chamber of Commerce Exam or you just want to learn Spanish on a business level, this course is for you.
Nobody can give you a better idea of the learning experience here at Lacunza than past students. See what they have to say about this course, Click Here.