Enrolling in Lacunza online is easy! Just click the link below to fill out the form on our secure server. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions below before continuing.
Click Here to Enroll Now
Terms and Conditions
To reserve your spot in the course, we need either a deposit of 250€ or full payment of your course. Payment options are provided at the end of the enrollment form. All payments and personal data are processed on a 256-bit encrypted SSL server. All balances must be paid in full 10 days prior to course start date. If you choose to pay the deposit, a reminder email will be sent 10 days before your course starts to collect the balance.
Upon completion of the enrollment form, you will recieve a confirmation email as a receipt of your enrollment. Within 3 working days, we will send a receipt of payment and processing.
Accommodation details will be sent within 10 days of your course start date.
Last minute enrolments - If you book less than 21 days in advance, please call to check that there is space available at the school. Payments for these courses must be made in full.
The school will be closed, and there will be no classes nor refund on the following holidays: January 1, 21; March 29; April 01; May 01; July 25, 31; August 15; October 12, 25; November 01; December 06, 24, 25, 31.
- In order to preserve the high standard of teaching in our school, we insist that students attend all lessons and do all assigned homework exercises. This enables the group to progress rapidly and at the same pace. Failure to fulfill these requirements may result in the student being placed in a lower level.
- The school reserves the right to expel students whose behaviour is unacceptable, disruptive or prevents the progression of the course. This also applies to the behaviour in all accommodation provided by the school.
- The minimum age of students we accept in our courses is 17 except for the Junior Summer Courses, private lessons and group programmes.
- Course extensions - All course extensions must be made by Wednesday of your last week. If you want to extend the period of stay in your accommodation, you must request it 10 days before the end of your booking.
- Reduced prices for long term discounts apply only when requested and paid in advance. On the other hand, reduced prices will be applied if, for example you start an INT 20 and change to a INT 20+5 or +10.
- Cancellations - Notification of all cancellations should be made directly to Lacunza.
21 days or more before the course: we will refund all fees paid less 60€
20 or less days before the course: we will refund all fees paid less 100€ (150€ if you have also booked accommodation)
On or after the last Thursday before the course: all fees become non-refundable.
- All EU citizens are covered under Spanish social security using their EHIC. Check with local authorities in your home country to ensure this service is activated.
- Cititzens of non-EU countries should purchase travel insurance before leaving home.
- Please contact us if you would like suggestions for insurance policies or have any questions
Should you have to change the dates, type of accommodation, or any other part of the course, we can transfer your reservation to another date within the same year. We will, however, apply a fee as follows:
- Up to 1 month prior to the start of the course: No charge
- 30 - 15 days prior to the start of the course: Forfeit of €30.
- Less than 15 days prior to the start of the course: Forfeit of €60 plus 1 week's accommodation.
Travel to San Sebastian
For complete information on arriving, please check the How to Arrive page. Lacunza can organize a transfer service to the school, if you're interested in a transfer, please consult Airport Transfers and fill in the appropriate details on the enrollment form.