Identification and contact information:
- Responsible for the treatment: ACADEMIA LACUNZA, SL
- Registered office at Calle Moraza, 5, 1º, 20006 – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa)
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The operations or set of operations carried out on your personal data are identified through treatments. LACUNZA sets out below detailed information on each treatment in accordance with the guide established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
1.Treatments related to contact forms on the website and contact persons in general
The website has a form to contact the organization that collects the data of the people or organizations requesting information.
1.1.Legal base: GDPR: 6.1.a) the interested party gave their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
1.2.Types of personal data processed: Contact information: name and surname, email, contact telephone number, postal code, address and NIF.
1.3.Conservation time The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the processing of the request and, additionally, for as long as responsibilities may arise, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations by the person responsible.
1.4.Target: Personal contact data will not be communicated to third parties external to LACUNZA.
2.Treatments related to students and clients
Lacunza processes data for the purpose of managing the service provided.
2.1.Legal base: RGPD: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the interested party of pre-contractual measures and RGPD.
2.2.Types of data processed: Contact information: name and surname, email, contact telephone number, home postal address. Banking and financial details: IBAN code of the bank account.
2.3.Conservation time The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and, additionally, for as long as responsibilities may arise, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations by the person responsible.
2.4.Target: Clients' personal data will not be communicated to third parties except to comply with the obligations to provide the contracted services and to comply with the legal obligations required of the person responsible.
3.Video surveillance treatment
LACUNZA processes the data in order to keep the facilities safe.
3.1.Legal base: GDPR: 6.1. f) the processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party in application of art. 22 of Organic Law 3/2018.
3.2.Types of data processed: Image.
3.3.Conservation time 30 days.
3.4.Target: in case of reasoned request, to the State security forces and bodies and judicial bodies.
4.Security of personal data
We endeavor to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect personal data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in connection with our Site. . These measures include computer safeguards and protected files and facilities. Our service providers are also carefully selected and must use appropriate web protection measures; industry standard SSL encryption is used to protect data transmissions. Most current browsers support the level of security necessary to use these areas.
5.Your rights under data protection legislation
You have several rights under data protection laws. These may include (as applicable):
- Any person has the right to know and obtain information about whether at LACUNZA we are processing personal data that concerns them or not;
- the right to request access to personal data, which means knowing what data we have about you;
- the right to rectification, including the right to require us to correct inaccurate personal data;
- the right to request restriction of processing that concerns you or to object to the processing of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- the right to oppose the processing of your data as long as you have not previously given your consent and there are no compelling legitimate reasons or the defense of possible claims;
- the right to data portability, including obtaining personal data in a commonly used machine-readable format in certain circumstances, provided the processing is automated;
- the right to withdraw your consent to any processing for which you have previously given consent.
You can request your rights by writing to the email address established for this purpose at email@example.com or make any query about your rights using the contact channels identified in the introduction.
In order to process the request for rights, it will be necessary to verify the identity of the applicant and verify that he is the owner of the data, so in said communication he must include name, surname, specific request for the application and the address to which he wishes to be notified. answer. If necessary, we can request a copy of the document that proves his identity.
In the event that you need protection of your rights, the supervisory authority is responsible for the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose website is www.aepd.es and its address Calle Jorge Juan 6 in Madrid with postal code 28001.