a unique city in the world.
San Sebastian is a very safe city and always occupies the top positions in the international rankings of the most beautiful cities in the world and to which you must go at least once in your life. And he does it for many reasons:
- It has 3 beaches, one open to the sea and two in a bay.
- This bay is recognized as one of the most beautiful in the world.
- It is a city open to the sea with a multitude of activities related to it.
- It is a very culturally rich city with a very broad agenda of activities.
- It has a lot of art, theater and the most important Film Festival in Spain.
- Musical events throughout the year.
- A city with life and activity 365 days a year.
- The surroundings of the city allow a great variety of cultural, natural and gastronomic excursions.
- It has an ancestral culture and its own language: Euskera.
- Enjoy an impressive architecture of the "Belle Epoque".
- It is a "sports city", with a wide variety of sea and mountain activities.
- You can move by bike throughout the city in exclusive lanes for it.
Transportation and Access
- It has an extensive public transport network.
- It is located between 3 international airports.
- It is 20 km from the French border, connected by high-speed train with the main European capitals.