Junior Summer Course (14-17)
A summer course for teenagers aged between 14 and 17 that combines almost 19 hours of Spanish classes with afternoon activities, weekend excursions and the option to add sports courses. It’s a great opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun environment while also meeting new friends from around the world.
The course includes:
- Level test
- Course texts and materials
- 25 lessons per week (Each lesson is 45 minutes long)
- Afternoon activities program on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Full day excursion on Saturday
- Program Coordinator responsible for all aspects of the students’ well-being including host families, classes and the activity program.
- Course Completion Certificate
We offer our students accommodation in a host family with full board with the option to share a double room if you come with a friend or family member.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COST OF ACCOMMODATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE.
340€ PER WEEK
Enrollment Fee: 60€ per course
Summer Supplement: NOT APPLICABLE